Sunday, 31 March 2013

Vacancies for Jr. Engineer, Programmer Officer, Computer Instructor, Accounts Assistants, Coordinators Notification - Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2013

Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2013
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj, Govt. of Rajasthan is inviting applications for filling  up of the 4913 various job posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Computer Instructor, Account Assistant & Coordinators in various district of Rajasthan as mentioned below:
Total Post: 4913 Posts

1. Assistant Programmer Officer : 249 Posts
2 .Junior Engineer : 2186 Posts
3. Accounts Assistant : 1870 Posts
4. Coordinator IEC : 44 Posts
5. Coordinator Training : 54 Posts
6. Computer Instructor(PR) : 460 Posts
7. Coordinator Supervision : 50 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates must passed Intermediate (class 12th)/Degree/Diploma.Also Candidates should have computer knowledge for all posts.
Application Fee: Rs. 500 for UR, Rs. 250 for Reserved category with Rs. 40 as E-mitra/CSC Kiosk charge.
Selection Criteria: 70% weightage of selection is based on the class 12th/Diploma/Degree marks. Remaining 30%  weightage of selection will be done on the basis of  experience in MGNREGA.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply ONLINE though official website of Rajasthan panchayati raj  on or before 4th May 2013.
Important Dates :
Start date of ONLINE apply: 4th April 2013
Last date of ONLINE apply: 4th May 2013
For Job details CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to the author to write this fruitful information.It is worth sharing for other users.Thanks once again
    computer classes in Baroda